Friday 1 February 2019

S3is – Clouds

Looking through my S3is images I realised that I had forgotten how much time I used to spend photographing clouds. For some I simply took photos out of a bedroom window, with lots of different versions of this scene with a wide range of colours and cloud formations.

Click on an image to see a larger version




For others I did the three minute drive to a local cove where I could get down beside the water to photograph the skies ...



… and when I was lucky, a passing ship.



I think all of these were panoramas, shot as separate images and joined together in AutoPano Pro, which I used for panoramas at that time.

I have done hardly any of this for some years. I don’t know why. Looking through the S3is photos made me think that perhaps it is time to do some more.

No comments:

Post a Comment